things i used to laugh at
things i laugh at now
in a text post, list 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard - they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. tag 10 friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
cool cool cool now people can see how bad my taste in books is thanks salvatoreharan
- the wondla series by tony diterlizzi
- full dark, no stars collection by stephen king
- house of leaves by mark z. danielewski (did u mean: me aesthetic)
- harry potter series by j.k. rowling
- warrior cat series by erin hunter (DONT LOOK AT ME)
- where the red fern grows by wilson rawls
- the yearling by marjorie kinnan rawlings
- shivers: a ghastly shade of green by m.d. spenser (my very first scary book)
- divergent (probably the whole trilogy but ive only read the first) by veronica roth
- THE VERY FIRST BOOK I EVER READ,’RED AND BLUE AND POOH SHAPES, TOO!’. it had little shapes you could spin on the top and i remember it so vividly even though i was only 1-3 when we had it.
im too lazy to tag ten ppl i could barely remember ten books so do it if u want i guess
28 Jul 14 @ 12:55 pm  — reblog
commission for vomittown!
still doin these for 750-1000 linden
u know when u really like someone and literally every little thing they do is cute and no matter what face they make they always look perfect to you
pepsi still sucks
I had a sickening dream. One where you were dead. But you’re saying that it was real, and this right here, where we’re fighting side by side, is a dream, Sayaka?
This isn’t something quite as sad as just a dream. I thought I didn’t have any regrets when I died…But the reason I ended up taking this assignment and coming back was because I actually do have one regret. The fact that I left you behind.
by WALK THE MOON on Walk the Moon
anna sun // walk the moon
songs for when you’re so full of love you might float away if you’re not anchored down (listen)
Not in my bible.